Wednesday, July 29, 2009

This Week's Featured Mama Blog

Four weeks ago, we began implementing a new idea: Featured Mama Blogs! Here we will feature a Catholic Homeschooling Mama's blog that we think has fantastic ideas in many different areas: faith, family, home education, planning, healthy living, and more! For now, they will be posted/featured in no specific order. So without further adieu, here's this week's Featured Mama Blog: Ten Kids and a Dog

(click on the image above to visit this featured blog)

If there is a blog that you follow, and you'd like us to feature, please e-mail me a link: raisinglittlesaints at gmail dot com or leave a comment below. Come again next week for another neat Catholic Mama to visit. Thank you to all the "Mamas" who have sent me links to wonderful blogs. Please, be patient with me and I will post them as soon as possible...just keep them coming! Thank you and God bless you!

Pax Christi,

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring our blog. The kids and I were so excited! I am always on the look out for new Catholic homeschooling blogs to check out, and now I have an easy way to do that!
    Thanks for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my Aunt!!! Yay Joann and family! You really are special and inspirational. We love and congratulate you! I also look forward to exploring this site.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please check out my blog called
    Arma Dei: Equipping Catholic Families.
    I have crafts, activities and family building routines for Catholic families, as well as 2 Catholic books, 3 types of quizzing cards and 10 paper craft kits with permission to photocopy for all the kids in the family.
    Celebrate each child's Journey of Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica!!! We have one of your books!! and totally L-O-V-E it! Most of my Liturgical activities here at home either come catholicIcing.blogspot.com or your book! How exciting that you visited our blog!!!! :) very cool!

    ReplyDelete